7 tips for success:
1. First of all, the obvious: take regular breaks, drink plenty of water, keep active and attend PTS study sessions!
2. Mix it up. Revising by yourself can get tedious. Teach. Team up with others: perhaps your buddy scheme tutor, medic family or ILA group would be glad of the chance to go over topics left in the past.
3. Plan ahead. Divide topics up into manageable chunks and set yourself achievable deadlines to avoid cramming. Seeing how much you have completed is satisfying!
4. Don't forget about the things you love to do just because exams are nearing. Change is as good as a rest!
5. Surround yourself with positivity and friends who spur you on to fulfill your potential.
6. On exam day, relax as you remember that it's in the interest of the medical school that you pass. Read those questions properly!
7. And if it's all getting too much, don't forget:
What do they call the person who passes finals last in the year...?